As most everyone knows, Bronson and I live on facebook so it would only be natural that this is how we met. I was sitting in my hotel room in Ozark one drill weekend in September cruising the facebook while my future hubby was in Birmingham at a George Strait concert. This good-looking guy was in my people-you-may-know list…and I immediately thought, “No, I don’t know him but I’d like to!” So if you are wondering, yes, I cyber-stalked my sweet Bronson!!
I clicked the add-friend button with much enthusiasm. Most people have a facebook app on their phone and requests are usually answered with little to no delay. And this little girl eagerly awaited his acceptance but what I didn’t know was that Bronson (a guy that has 600+ friends) was debating accepting my request!! See he, as with most people in my hometown, know my older sister and younger brother but never knew there was a third sibling. In the end, he accepted.
One comment, led to a reply, which turned into witty banter…
No comments:
Post a Comment