…and two months later we were discussing a trip to Las Vegas. See we had never been to Vegas and on a lark we thought it would be fun. So we booked a trip.
I asked Bronson, sweet, innocent, Bronson, if he planned to get me drunk and then marry me (you know, Ross and Rachael style)! He laughed…and didn’t say no. He said, “Why not?”
“Hmm. That sounds like a wedding proposal.” Yep, that was my response! Later that evening I sent him a text message that said, “Are we really gonna do this or was it a joke?”
He replied, “Yes, let’s really do it.”
That was the bended-knee proposal and it was great…true Tera and Bronson fashion!!
About a week later, out of the blue, my sister jokingly asked me when Bronson and I were getting married and I said, “Well, we are going to Las Vegas in a few weeks.” And that is how we broke it to the family. As you can tell, we are real big on tradition.
What better way to get hitched than in Vegas by Elvis…and that is what we did!!



No comments:
Post a Comment